Categories: Alumni, General
Update: NTI ceased as a testing center on June 21, 2012.
Tests are scheduled to start Monday – Friday from 8:30AM to 3:30PM (the last test is scheduled to end by 5:30PM).
- Call Amy at NTI (952.944.0080 x104).
- Schedule a day and time. Have preferred days and times available.
- Come in at the agreed upon day and time. (Click address link at the bottom of this page for directions.)
- Tell the front desk receptionist you are here to take a (CLEP or Dantes) test. They will call the test administrator to come and get you.
- Sign in. Show ID–you need a picture and a signature. Pay $15 administration fee (cash or check only).
- Sign into the test. Give your Credit Card info (unless using a voucher). Take the test. Get the results.
- Cheer. Leave. Repeat?
Postsecondary CLEP opportunity
The state of Minnesota will pay the CLEP exam fee for MN public, private and home educated high school students. Students will still need to pay NTI to administer each test. Interested high school students should contact their high school counselor or principal for an authorization form or for more information. Authorization forms and detailed information is available through the State Education Web Site.