Categories: Alumni, Blogroll, Careers, Engineering, General, Links, Software, SolidWorks
Since October of 2007, NTI has been offering the CSWA exam to the NTI students and alumni for free. This is continuing. This page is going to be dedicated to publishing our testing dates and training dates.
- The schedule testing date are the Monday following the end of each semester The exam itself is a 3 hour timed test.
- The training is comprised of four (3 hour) lab classes followed by the examination. The objective of the training is to help people prepare for and pass the CSWA exam. The class dates are split up to allow students the opportunity to use SolidWorks in between labs to apply what they have learned. This class is not intended to make you SolidWorks experts although the test is about your knowledge of SolidWorks.
Note: All CSWA courses include the test.
- NTI Students and Alumni: $750.00
- All other persons: $1500.00
- Fee is due the first day of class
- 12/7 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- 12/9 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- 12/14 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- 12/16 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- 12/17 CSWA Exam Day. Must start @ 1:00 pm
- email Chris MacCormack at email@example.com, Subject: NTI CSWA Training
- Upon receipt of your request, Chris MacCormack will send out the course syllabus and registration form.
- Complete the form and fax it back to Chris MacCormack. Your spot will NOT be reserved until this form is received.
- A confirmation will be emailed to you by December 2.
- If there are not enough people the class will be postponed.