Globe University’s NTI School of Technology
NTI School of Technology at Globe University continues to offer the same two quality drafting and design degrees that industry has relied on for years. In addition, a new bachelor’s degree has been developed in Mechanical Engineering Technology focusing on mechanical design.
Benefit from NTI’s more than 50 years of expertise in drafting and design, plus the convenience of Globe University’s more than 25 campus locations.
Now, you can earn an Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree or Bachelors of Science (BS) in these high-demand fields at Globe University:
- AAS in Architectural Drafting & Design
- AAS in Engineering Drafting & Design
- NEW! BS in Mechanical Engineering Technology
All programs prepare you for employment and advancement in engineering and architectural industries of all types. Learn the math, science and construction/manufacturing principles needed to analyze needs and requirements in industry; design products and buildings; evaluate quality; and determine the causes of technical problems and find solutions for them. Study full time and graduate with an associate’s degree in just 18 months!
What is a drafter?
Drafters prepare technical drawings using computer-aided drafting (CAD) systems. Production and construction workers follow these drawings for exact dimensions, specific materials to be used, and procedures to be followed to build everything from radios to office buildings. Drafters specialize in a single area:
- Architectural drafters draw features of buildings and other structures.
- Engineering or mechanical drafters make detailed drawings of machinery and mechanical devices.
- Mechanical engineering technology combines engineering technology principles with hands-on experience in drafting, design, digital fabrication and experiments.
Interested in a drafting and design career? New students are now being accepted at Globe University. Call 1-877-303-6060 or click here.